A powerful tool for processing trauma quickly and with minimal disturbance
IMPORTANT NOTE: No prior training in EMDR or trauma work is required to be able to attend the webinar
Friday 26th February 2021 (8.30am - 3.30pm)
Pre recorded material: 8.30am - 11.30am
Live webinar: 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Early Bird Pricing: S$200 (until 31st Jan )
Standard Pricing: S$250
The webinar will be held online from 8:30am to 3:30pm SG time.
- The schedule will include a combination of recorded presentation (8:30am - 11:30am) followed by three hours of live webinar (12:30pm - 3:30pm).
- The cost is $200 if you book early bird (pre 31st January 2021) and $250 if you book after that date.
- **CPD credit can be earned by watching the webinar live or watching the recording and taking a quiz**
- Everyone who registers will receive access to the webinar recording to watch at their convenience for one month following the live presentation.
- Don’t want to wait until 26th February? In your confirmation email, you will receive access to the recording of the most recent webinar to view in early February!
- Please note: there will be no refunds once you have accessed the materials registrations made within two weeks of the webinar.
The Flash Technique reduces overwhelming disturbance with minimal distress to clients, simplifying EMDR processing.
If you have been introduced to the Flash Technique by colleagues or consultants, perhaps now is the time to learn about this transformative technique first hand. If you have been using earlier versions of Flash from several years ago, you’ll find the updated Flash Technique far easier and more effective. If you were one of over one thousand EMDRIA conference attendees in 2018 and 2019 who heard an hour and a half introduction to Flash, here’s an opportunity to fill in the gaps.
- Live demonstrations with volunteer attendees
- Q & A, both written and live
- Videos of Flash Technique sessions
- Group practicums in which all attendees experience the Flash Technique
- Troubleshooting instructions
- Why the Flash Technique works, including a review of the most relevant research
- Be prepared to use the Flash Technique immediately
- Get the kind of powerful results your colleagues are reporting
- A set of downloadable documents to reinforce what you have learned
- Access to a cutting edge listserv of 1500 Flash Technique specialists
- Place yourself on the World Map of Flash Technique professionals so that clients who need you can zoom in and find you
A RICH AND ENGAGING EXPERIENCE. By the end of this webinar, you will have seen at least 6 Flash Technique sessions of five to fifteen minutes each, some involving troubleshooting. You will come to understand the mechanisms that we believe account for the powerful results that the Flash Technique produces, and you will have had the opportunity to experience the Flash Technique yourself.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.
If the next webinar is not convenient, or you don’t have a six hour block available to attend, or you can’t imagine staying engaged – let alone entertained – for 6 hours, We have some options designed specifically for you.
DO IT YOUR OWN WAY.
You can watch the entire webinar or only as many live hours as you are able. At another time complete watching the recorded video of the webinar or of the previous webinar and earn six hours of CE credit.
ATTENDEES LOVE IT.
This format has allowed Dr Manfield to successfully train over 6,000 therapists, worldwide over the past few years in the use of the Flash Technique. Here are some of their comments:
- “Terrific. Very positive experience!”
- “Super exciting and easy to implement.”
- “Excited to use with my clients.”
- “The best class I have ever taken.”
*This course is approved for 6 hours of CE from EMDRIA. (Dr. Philip Manfield is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. Dr. Philip Manfield maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.)
Bookings can only be confirmed upon full payment
If you are not able to book online with a credit card or PayPal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to issue a manual invoice
ABOUT DR PHILIP MANFIELD
Dr. Manfield has been licensed as a marriage and family therapist since 1975. He has authored or edited five books about psychotherapy and the use of EMDR. An international trainer, he has taught in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
In January, 2001, he was honored to be featured in the book, “3 Minute Consultations with America’s Greatest Psychotherapists.” (Jason Aronson, Publishers)
Philip is currently Northern California Regional Coordinator for the EMDR International Association.