Online Training Workshop
We are delighted and privileged to invite Dr Scott Kellogg, PhD and Amanda Garcia Torres, LMHC, to present another online run of Transformational Chairwork for Singapore and SE Asia’s clinicians, brought about through popular demand for their highly admired and efficacious methodology. We have a finite number of slots for the online training so to avoid disappointment, we encourage you to sign up early and take advantage of the early bird pricing.
Drawing on the wisdom and insights of Gestalt Therapy, Psychodrama, Schema Therapy and a wide range of integrative psychotherapies, this 3 part day workshop in Transformational Chairwork will explore:
- Resolving Inner Conflict;
- Working with Difficult Relationships;
- Giving Voice to Parts; and
- Using Trauma-Centered Storytelling.
In 2018, Dr Kellogg discovered the Four Dialogue Matrix – a crystallization of over 50 years of Chairwork practice and exploration which is now the foundation of the approach.
This intense online Chairwork workshop is designed to introduce therapists to the practice of Chairwork, in an active, creative, and clinically-useful manner using clinical story-telling, role-plays, and live demonstrations.
Different dialogue strategies will be explored in the treatment of:
- Inner Conflict and Suffering;
- Trauma and Mistreatment;
- Grief and Loss; and
- Difficult and Problematic Relationships.
The Transformational Chairwork Psychotherapy Project is centered on the Four Dialogues model of healing and change, developed out of Dr Kellogg’s study of Gestalt Chairwork, Voice Dialogue, Schema Mode Therapy, and Redecision Therapy.
Building on this foundation, Dr Kellogg believes Transformational Chairwork to be a suitable match for patients seeking a psychotherapy experience that is focused, active and intense. It can be particularly helpful for those wrestling with:
- Interpersonal Strife – loss, grief, mistreatment, and difficult relationships;
- Internal Difficulties – self-criticism, depression, impulsivity, and fear;
- The Challenges of the Heroic Life – making decisions, being assertive, acting with courage, and creating the future; and
- Addictions – problematic relationships with drugs and alcohol. This will be approached using Harm Reduction Psychotherapy.
Dr Kellogg has also found that Chairwork may be an effective therapeutic method for those who have not found success in other forms of psychotherapy.
92% Satisfaction rate from previous delegates
“Excellent balance of content, rationale and practice”
“Far exceeded my expectations”
“Inspiring and enriching day”
Dates and time
- Dates: TBC
CPD: 12 hours
- Early Bird: S$595.00 + GST
- Standard: S$695.00 + GST
Bookings can only be confirmed upon full payment If you are not able to book online with a credit card or PayPal, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to issue a manual invoice.
"*" indicates required fields